A place I would like to go is Broken Bow Lake. Once there, I would like to rent a cabin and boat. Then take the boat out to the big island in the south and hike, climb trees, and maybe go fishing.



From my house we would go East on I 40 for 86 miles or so. Near Henrietta go south on Indian Nation Turnpike for another 86 miles or so, Once at Hugo go east on US 70 for 36 miles or so, till you get to Millerton then go north on US 259 for 12 miles to Broken Bow.
Another place I would like to go is the salt lake near Cherokee OK. Some places in Oklahoma I have been are Arcadia, Enid, Catoosa, Lawtion, Medicine Park, Tulsa, Redrock Canyon, Grove, Talequah, and Sulphur.
1 comment:
Those pictures look really nice! Sounds like a couple of really fun trips to plan. :)
Post a Comment